Sunday, December 8, 2013
Blog # 4: Measuring your Twitter
Good day dear colleagues,
The Twitter-focused app, Twitonomy’s free version allows you to get a ton of detailed analytics about your Twitter accounts, with affordable premium options as well.
· Get detailed and visual analytics on anyone's tweets, retweets, replies, mentions, hashtags...
· Browse, search, filter and get insights on the people you follow and those who follow you
· Backup/export tweets, retweets, mentions and reports to Excel & PDF in just one click
· Monitor your interactions with other Twitter users: mentions, retweets, favorites...
· Get and export Search Analytics on any keywords, #hashtags, URL or @users
· Get insights on and download any user's retweeted & favorited tweets
· Browse, search, filter, sort and batch add/remove people to your lists
· Monitor tweets from your favorite users, lists and keyword searches
· Find out easily those you follow but don't follow you back
· Download your followers and following lists to Excel
· Get the list of the followers you don't follow back
· Track clicks on the links in your tweets
· Track your follower growth over time
TweetReach is a Twitter-focused app that does exactly what it sounds like: helps you “measure your Twitter campaigns so you can demonstrate real results.” Search for a hashtag, a brand name, or a URL and get in-depth social analytics around what the “reach” is for your search term-useful in identifying how far your links are spreading, or how many times your company has been mentioned and by whom.
This free app offers a great way to manage your Twitter community effectively and build growth over time by targeting influencers and potential customers. On the website of Commun.it you can find what kind of advantages it can give to its users:
Commun.it categorizes people in 3 groups: Influencers, Supporters & Engaged Members. Judged by followers/following ratio, your engagement history, retweets & brand mentions.
· Prioritize your Twitter tasks
Quickly identify valuable people in your Twitter community that you were neglecting to engage because of all the noise in your stream.
· See who you should un/follow
Commun.it will suggest people for you to consider to follow and unfollow based on their influence, relevance, and engagement level.
Related useful recommendations how effectively to use the Commun.it: