Ayojak is an online event management website that offers services for both event hosts and event attendees. The company has two operational products: Ayojak Ticketing and Ayojak Social Meets, and is looking to add two additional products: Ayojak Conference and Ayojak Event Promote. Ayojak currently uses Facebook, Twitter and a corporate blog as their primary social media platforms. The company outsources the management of these platforms to a social media agency, Noida. Ayojak uses each of these platforms in distinctly different ways: Facebook is used to promote events and create awareness regarding Ayojak’s products; Twitter is used to promote events, interact with community members and provide customer service; and the blog is used to promote Ayojak’s products almost exclusively. Despite their social media efforts, however, Ayojak remains to have issues with engaging customers on these platforms and is looking to improve this as they begin to roll-out their newest products.
- apparent disconnect with their outsourced social media firm, Noida;
- lack of balanced content on their Facebook and Twitter;
- lack of posting consistency and variety;
- missed opportunities to engage followers through an established hashtag;
- and, missed opportunities to reach specific audiences on LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest.