I’d like to share my experience
When I start working I have explored that design and structure of web page was
unclear, maybe the reason was webpage’s specific purpose, page is mostly
oriented on professionals who are working on managerial level with the interest
of web sites design.
when I continue research I have found out that the usability.gov
was formed to help government workers, but provided material is useful for
many private-sector users as well.
The site provides guidance and
practical tools how to make web sites more usable, useful and accessible. The usability.gov
site can be used like a “cookbook”, as users can learn from the webpage
“step-by-step instructions to plan, analyze, redesign, test, and refine and Web
sites internal applications”.
- Web site is very useful, ·
- Not very popular, and mainly focused on concrete audience;
- Provided information is relevant for users with the concrete interest ;
- Design and architecture of web site is very flexible and comfortable for every device users;
- Provided information is user friendly and can be assessed as a high quality, without burden of technical terms and conditions.
- Web site should have PR activities with the focus to gather more users and participation network
- Should be popularized by governmental agencies.