- Every public organization need to talk about what they do, for whom they do and what are the achievements of it.
- For this purposes, every organization has its own resources, employees and processes. They spend good amount of money for these purposes.
- The social media provides free platform and networks for the same purposes.
- Every organization has its policy for the conduct of its employees and it has also controlled by some kind of disciplinary regulations. To prevent any misuse of social media by the employees, the said rules can be applied to.
- So far as misuse by the general public is concerned, the criminal and civil acts can be applied for the same.
- However, in order to make general public and employee aware, a common code of ethics linked with the provisions of punitive actions can be devised and uploaded.
- What is more important is change management in public organizations and wish and will of the top management as it requires some strategic change and decision.
- The so-called data management and its implications can easily be reduced by the available technology.
- The most important issue is what should be made public? Where and when it should be made?
- The transforming the image of organization as responsive organization through social media has been a need now a days.
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Make it easy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Government can use the social media!!
I think there is lots of hue and cry about use of social media in Government organizations. The very first question come to my mind is that really we need to think this much for it? I would like to say, "No." My reasons for that are followings.
I would like to invite the comments of the reader of this blog. Let us share for the public purpose and make life more beautiful. Thanks.